- Applicants can be individuals, educational units, associations, or firms that are involved in the education, employment, or professional/technical societies associated with persons in the applied science, computing, engineering, and engineering technology professions.
- There are no restrictions on who may submit the application, and self-nominations are encouraged.
The application must include the following:
- Name and contact information of the applicant.
- A two page (maximum) description of the diversity or inclusiveness program or achievement that is being submitted for consideration. Supporting materials may be included in an appendix.
- Examples of the program’s extraordinary success in achieving diversity and inclusiveness or for facilitating diversity and inclusiveness in the technological segments of society should be included in the description. Factors which should be considered include:
- The impact of this program or achievement on the target group and society in general.
- The longevity of the program.
- The transportability of this program to other persons or entities.
- The proposed citation for this award. (30 words or less)
Submitting the Application
Submit your application via one of these methods:
415 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
- Nominations must be received at ABET headquarters by May 31 of each year.
- Nominations are accepted year-round.
For questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1.410.347.7732