Fundamentals of Program Assessment – Atlanta
This one-day workshop is for those who are new to program assessment. The interactive sessions focus on designing program educational objectives, making student outcomes measurable, creating rubrics, and analyzing assessment data. More >
Focusing primarily on ABET Criterion 2: Program Educational Objectives, Criterion 3: Student Outcomes, and Criterion 4: Continuous Improvement, you will leave this workshop prepared to:
- Identify key elements of a functional assessment process.
- Clarify the similarities and differences between course and program assessment.
- Make student outcomes measurable with the development of performance indicators.
- Understand the methods and measures to assess student outcomes.
- Develop rubrics to assist in evaluating student performance in achieving student outcomes.
- Understand the pros and cons of various data collection methods.
- Review an example of reporting your results.
Cost: $595 (includes lunch and all materials)
PDH: + 7
Professional Development Hours >
JW Marriott Atlanta - Buckhead
3300 Lenox Road, NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30326-1333,
Google Maps >