IDEAL is limited to 40 participants, so apply early. Applications are considered as soon as we receive them.
- New Orleans, LA | January 9-12, 2017 | Applications are Now Closed
- Interested in attending the next IDEAL session? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fee: The registration fee is $2,100, which includes breakfast and lunch for all four days, reference materials, and participation in the year-long follow-up activities.
- Please Note: The entire workshop will be taught in English and requires basic reading, writing and comprehension of the English language in order to receive the full benefit of IDEAL.
A completed application consists of two parts:
- The completed online application form.
- A letter of Support from the applicant’s supervisor
Each applicant must submit a letter from his or her supervisor detailing the specific level of support for the applicant’s involvement in leading the program or college assessment effort (e.g., release time, reward structure, etc.)
You can either email the signed letter in PDF to Dianna Vass – email@example.com or mail to:
c/o Dr. Dianna Vass
415 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Applications for admission will not be considered complete until the Letter of Support is received. Qualified candidates will be notified of their admission within three weeks of receipt of all required materials.