Fellow of ABET
About the Award
Every ABET Expert promotes confidence in technical education. But those who truly embrace the power of our work and have a clear impact are named ABET Fellows.
The distinction of ABET Fellow is an honor that is conferred by our Board of Directors. It recognizes individuals that surpass normal expectation by dedicating notable time and effort to achieving our endeavors.
Walter W. Buchanan
For leadership in accreditation activities, which create professional career paths for graduates of engineering technology programs, and the improvement of accreditation processes for institutions.
Mohammad H. Hosni
For unselfish service to ABET, encouragement and support of ABET volunteers, leadership of EAC committees, and passionate advocacy of ABET nationally and internationally.
For service to the CAC as PEV, TC, Executive Committee Member and Chair, and as a driving force on the CAC-CSAB Criteria Committee and the AC Training Committee.
The Nomination Kit
The ABET Fellow Award, like all other ABET Awards, is given to a nominee selected by his or her peers. To learn more about the process and criteria involved, or to nominate one of your peers, download and review the nomination kit below. The deadline for nominations is April 30th, and only complete nominations with references will be accepted.
- David B. Beasley, Harold C. Grossman, John Andrew Orr, K.J. (Jamie) Rogers, John J. Sammarco
- Peter J. Carrato, Bret M. Clausen, Allen Parrish, Sarah A. Rajala
- Karan L. Watson, Winston F. Erevelles
- Douglas R. Bowman, David P. Kelly
- Barbara A. Price, Carol A. Richardson
- Warren R. Hill, Patrick J. Walsh, William J. Wepfer
- Henry R. Bauer, III, Gerald Engel, Michael S. Leonard, Gayle Yaverbaum
- Daniel J. Bradley, Robert L. Cannon, William E. Kelly
- Richard O. Anderson, Lawrence G. Jones, Arthur L. Price, Kay G. Schulze, Mary Leigh Wolfe
- Mario J. Gonzalez, Daniel B. Hodge, Robert M. Laurenson, Carl J. McHargue, Mark A. Pagano
- Della T. Bonnette, Phillip E. Borrowman, Daina M. Briedis, Susan O. Schall, A. Joseph Turner
- Patricia D. Daniels, Robert A. Herrick, David K. Holger, Doris K. Lidtke
- Susan E. Conry, Larry A. Kaye, Larry D. Nixon, Stuart H. Zweben
- Theodore A. Bickart, David E. Hornbeck, C.R. “Chuck” Pennoni
- E. Franklin Hart
- W. David Baker, Joseph L. Sussman
- Carl D. Avers, William G. Howard, James R. Welty
- Donald K. Anderson, Fred W. Emshousen,Ira D. Jacobson, Stanley I. Proctor
- M. Dayne Aldridge, Joseph A. Glad, Richard C. Seagrave
- Robert English, Jay Goldman
- Edward A. Parrish, Sam H. Wainwright, John A. Weese
- William S. Clark, James D. McBrayer, Elinor S. Pape, Christian E. G. Przirembel
- John T. Christian, Larry R. Foulke, Allen I. Ormsbee, Robert E. Schmidt, Richard F. Strickland
- L. Bryce Andersen, Eleanor Baum, Francis J. Cashin, Demetrius T. Paris, Lee W. Saperstein
- Jerrier A. Haddad, Raymond F. Neathery, Arnold M. Peskin, George D. Peterson, Winfred M. Phillips
- Leslie F. Benmark, John W. Enell, Durward R. Huffman, Robert H. Page, V. Thomas Rhyne, Roland E. Thomas
- Frank E. Cotton, Robert L. Echols, Sr., L.S. “Skip” Fletcher, Albert T. Kersich
- Robert R. Furgason, Robert D. Kersten, Ralph A. Morgen, David R. Reyes-Guerra, Lawrence J. Wolf
- George C. Beakley, Stephen R. Cheshier, C.B. Gambrell, Edwin C. Jones, J.B. Jones, Russel C. Jones, Harriet B. Rigas, Robert L. Seale, Leighton E. Sissom, David R. Wilder
- Paul Allmendinger, Robert B. Beckmann, Stanley M. Brodsky, George Burnet, Richard G. Cunningham, Richard P. D’Onofrio, E. Leon Dunning, Edward W. Ernst, Richard Forberg, Lyman L. Francis, Gordon H. Geiger, Donald W. Gentry, Joseph J. Gershon, Richard Grace, Linton E. Grinter, Arnold J. Gully, Carl Hall, Newman A. Hall, Walter Hartung, Richard R. Hazen, W. Scott Hill, Charles V. Kirkpatrick, James G. Knudsen, Melvin R. Lohmann, Hugh E. McCallick, Gordon H. Millar, James H. Mulligan, Jr., Gene M. Nordby, Irene C. Peden, Kenneth G. Picha, John W. Prados, Robert L. Reid, Paul E. Russell, Leo W. Ruth, William M. Sangster, Robert M. Saunders, Walter E. Thomas, James P. Todd, Richard J. Ungrodt, David A. VanHorn, Leland J. Walker, Ernst Weber, Ronald J. Williams, Robert L. Young