As a federation of societies, we serve the interests of our 35 member societies. These member societies set policy, develop strategy, and conduct accreditation activities worldwide on behalf of their professions.
ABET Member Societies
- Provide the expert base of over 2,200 professionals who conduct the hands-on work of accreditation.
- Help fund ABET activities.
- Represent more than 1.5 million professionals located in nearly every country in the world.
- Were established, on average, more than 85 years ago. Twelve were established more than 100 years ago.
- Are focused on improving quality of education for their future membership, as it directly affects the advancement of their professions.
- Represent nearly every technical profession in the world.
- Have members who, as an aggregate body, are responsible for our world’s technical safety, health, well-being, and development.